Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Let's call this a stumble

I decided to share this blog with a few friends that I know are struggling with their own weight issues.  Out of the people to respond, one friend was not excited.  She asked me to reconsider because it is not an easy road after surgery.  I really appreciate that.  I also understand that it is not going to be easy and that has been my biggest mental struggle aside from "do i qualify".  I think this is why most insurance companies require a medically supervised diet plan 3-12 months before they approve their payment.  BCBS FED requires 3 months.  So I have 3 months to diet and decide.  I think that will help make my decision one way or the other.  For now, I am going to go ahead with the mindset that I am doing this.

On another note, I just received my assortment of UNJURY protein powder single serve packets.  I ordered one packet in each flavor.  I decided to try them all since life after surgery for at least 3 weeks is all liquid and protein shakes.  I'll keep you posted on the trials.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment