Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Almost 3 Months Out and Struggling

March 16, 2016



In my last post I wrote about cravings and the one before that about cheating.  Well... all of that has done me in.  I am at a huge weight loss stall and it is all my fault.  I am cheating horribly.  I have it in my head that if it doesn't hurt my stomach than it's okay.  Of course I know I am wrong!!!  But with the new anxiety I am getting from the excess hormones my body is getting rid of, I am really on an emotional roller coaster.  I need to purge my house of all the No-No food.  I am stuck at 237.4 pounds.  Yes, that is a lot of weight lost but the stall and my head games are ruining the chance I have to help this tool do it's job.  I need a hero and it needs to be me!!!

On a good note, I am down two pants sizes and one shirt size (i like my shirts baggy).  I also bought some new underwear.  That in itself was a huge victory as I hate spending money on myself.  But it feels great knowing I am smaller.  I just need to get back on the train going in the right direction.  All Aboard!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment