Friday, September 4, 2015

Psych Approval 9/2/15





Today was my dreaded psych approval appointment (take 2).  Nervous once again mostly due to unknown factors.  I am a master at creating something out of nothing.  But let me tell you, it was a piece of cake!!!  I had all of my paperwork filled out ahead of time.  So I walked in and they sat me at a computer.  I answered 338 VERY random questions, and I do mean random.  My favorite was "If given a chance you would like to be a forest ranger--True or False".  Then I sat with a woman for about 10 minutes going over paperwork and she asked questions to see if I understood the surgery and what to expect.  No problems here either.  Now I just have 2 more check-ins for my medically supervised diet, one being next week and one in early October.  Hopefully I will have surgery before the end of the year since my deductibles are all met.  I don't care if it happens between Christmas and New Years just so that it is in 2015.

Still off of Pepsi, although I did have a 20 oz bottle the other night.  No desire to have any more.  Doesn't taste the same anymore.  Really wasn't enjoyable.  I am also having an Atkins shake for lunch at work.  I figure if I start with one meal a day now, when I have to get ready for surgery it will be much easier.  (I hope).  I also find myself getting scared and nervous about surgery sometimes.  But my inner self knows it will all be worth it.  That 100 pounds will melt off like butter.  I am so looking forward to my skinny future!

No comments:

Post a Comment