Sunday, August 23, 2015

Does Coke count as Pepsi?


Image result for Coke Pepsi

Well, this week has been very trying at work.  A lot of stress and overtime.  But I made it to today and now I am on vacation for the week.  Ahhhhh.  I went to my nephews football game this afternoon and since I was right by Portillo's I decided to get a chopped salad for lunch....with a coke.  Oops!  I forgot myself and just ordered.  To be honest with you, it really wasn't satisfying either.  I could have gone without.  But I think that too is a victory.  I can survive without the pop AND if I have a little bit because I forgot myself I can keep going and not come undone.  Yea me!

Good news too!  I am down 3 pounds from my initial weigh-in for the 3 month medically supervised weight loss.   Can I be honest again here.  The medical weight loss is a joke.  They have really done nothing to help me except to tell me that if I do not lose 2 pounds per month then my insurance can disqualify me from surgery.  SO I am still doing my Atkins shakes.  Usually Vanilla but I have found a new love in the chocolate as well.  Since I am on vacation, I will keep up the walking every day and I know my dogs will love that too.  Have a great week!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment