Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pepsi Withdrawl

Image result for Pepsi



So I decided to start yesterday with giving up Pepsi.  I went all day without any, with the exception of one mouthful at the flea market in Shipshewana.  The headache started around 8 pm.  It just intensified from there.   I had one of the worst headaches of my life throughout the entire night.  I also had the shakes and I was freezing cold.  Woke up around 5:45 this morning still with the headache.  Ibuprofen seemed to help after I took some.  It's now 10 am and I seem to be doing a lot better.  Going to keep my fingers crossed that I can keep going.  I know I need to do this for my health and my family.  If my girls can see me do this then I hope it will give them the strength they need to accomplish their own battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment